In 2017 “Surgical Intervention for benign biliary Disease in the era of ERCP”
Our experience of patients who underwent surgical procedures for biliary tract diseases, where endoscopy has failed appeared in surgery, Gastroenterology and Oncology, 22 (3),2017. It was presented as poster at 27th world congress of international association of surgeons, Gastroenterologists & oncologists at Lyon France.
In 2016 “Splenic artery embolization as adjunct to surgery in a case of Lt. Sided portal hypertension“
Presented SPEN causing lt sided portal hypertension, managed with splenic artery embolization and followed by Distal pancreatectomy with splenectomy at 26th world congress of international association of surgeons, Gastro enterologists and oncologists (IASGO 2016) at Seoul Korea in the form of poster.Abstract of the poster appeared in the Digestive Surgery 2016;33 (supplement): 1- 232.
In 2015 “Boerhaave’s syndrome : experience with patients presenting later than 24 hours”
We published our experience of spontaneous esophageal perforation (Boerhaave ‘s syndrome) in Tropical Gastroenterology as “Boerhaave ‘s syndrome: experience with patients presenting later than 24 hours”. Tropical Gastroenterology 2015;36(3) :188-191.We presented our initial data at the 31st annual conference of the Association of Surgeons of India, MP chapter at Rewa.
Poster abstract publication
- SIX CYCLIC MONOTERPENES (ROWACHOL) ATTENUATES LIVER INJURY, INFLAMMATION & CHOLESTASIS IN BILE DUCT LIGATED (BDL) RATS
- SURGICAL INTERVENTION FOR BENIGN BILIARY DISEASES IN THE ERA OF ERCP
Poster abstract 2016
- Radical Resection and Enucleation in Chinese Adolescents with Pancreatic Tumors: A 15-Year Case Series
- Contribution of Pancreatic Mesenchymal Cells to Regeneration of Pancreas after Photochemical Injury in an Animal Model
- Preoperative Splenic Embolisation for Left Sided Portal Hypertension
- The Arc of Buhler: Special Considerations When Performing Pancreaticoduodenectomy
- Gallstones Etiopathogenesis, Lith, Mucin Genes and Treatment
- Early versus Delay Initiation in Adjuvant Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer